*~My Story~*

Don eveR faLL asLeep here.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

my first korean lesson..

today i had my first korean lesson!! wah..so excited man..despite i was feeling abit unwell..my head was throbbing away..hahaha...my teacher is called lee chong ern..errr..i forgot how to spell..but she's a true korean living in singapore and married to a chinese Singaporean! well..she's quite young..probably 20s ba...

d first lesson we learned dialogue...its hard to pronounce..maybe bcoz we speak too much chinese le..hahahaha..but its similar lo..den also learn d korean Hanguei?? alphabets ah..walao..40 letters! *faintZ* learning how to write and pronounce is a headache..

i wonder how long it takes us to master d language?? haha..but we 3 did haf alot of fun..hohoho...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home