*~My Story~*

Don eveR faLL asLeep here.

Friday, November 18, 2005

jay chou jay chou

today have been listening to jay chou songs for d whole day le..less than an hour to wrap up my work for d week..dunno y today my 'xin qing' veri 'lan'..juz feel like listening to jay song..suit my mood fine..maybe i m getting tired of programming ba..abit stress over my schedule...haizzz..ys went company ktv @ orchard cine...wahh..so gd..can 'biao ge' wif joyce and d rest..so fun...

***************************************************************

Mood: Not very good
Hair: Limp; in a wreck;
Horoscope: Getting more organized will make you feel more in control -- and reduce your stress.

****************************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home