*~My Story~*

Don eveR faLL asLeep here.

Saturday, April 16, 2005

wat a cold day..a tiring one too...today searched half e singapore for daffy duck..wat a difficult thing to find!!!!! i found tasmanina...i found bugs...i found tweety...but no daffy duck!!!

actually there was but its beak was shiny and glitterly...not wat i wanted..haiz...anyway nvm...could take tis time to walk ard and enjoy e scenery...since it was a long time i din go into town le...but i'm broke...all those nice nice things i saw on d way i din dare to buy...sad sad le...=( i juz kept reminding myself dat i'm going on shopping spree in bangkok soon...and i dont c need to spend my $$ in s'pore now...

23rd April!!! when will it come...ARGH...juz finished my papaya..now stoning in front of e computer..haiz...juz wished sometink dramatic would happen to spice my day up....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home