*~My Story~*

Don eveR faLL asLeep here.

Monday, February 27, 2006

dream weekend....

dunno y today i feel myself in a fairytale...or maybe ys nite din seem like too real..ahhaha..i shall not reveal too much....onli mi and my frens noe...lalalala~~~i feel like a floating spirit today..no mood to work...hee....

my weekend...

sat..
went wif yun and min to watch final destination3...was SUPER digusting...after d movie juz felt my whole insides turn to stone..cant take any dinner..we were waiting for train when suddenly yun's fren Joey pop up from nowwhere..and we were discussing abt d movie...GAVE US A BIG SCARE..sorry..but her face loook like someone from d movie or sometink..ghastly pale...:S

sun..nothing but gaming...event...den nite time..hehe..chatting...

feel my spirit has been awakened again..and now listening to kelly song...dancing to d kelly's song rite now...ai wo ba....^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home