*~My Story~*

Don eveR faLL asLeep here.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

new language...

today mi and min decided dat we wanted to study a foreign language...she already so fast got hold of some language centers and addresses...for us we haf decided on studying spanish...hahaha...spanish leh!!! shiok hor?? tink ard $100 for 4 lessons for home teaching and slightly cheaper studying at language schs ba...haha..actually this money i wanted to save for my singing..nvm...after this spanish tink i will go learn singing le...hee...

these few days still d same..everyday i go to work, haf lunch, go home...its so dull...wish my life was more 'happening'...haha...but i guess i still like my workplace although its quite complicated ba...my department pple r quite nice to mi...i already feel a bond between us...or was it my imagination???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home