*~My Story~*

Don eveR faLL asLeep here.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

a long day at work..

today time seem to pass veri fast le...but in the morning actually felt abit unhappy ba...coz started to see the true colours of everybody in my dept...on d surface everybody seem to be at peace wif each other..actually inside alot of internal fighting...i onli wanted to be a spectator onli ah..y becum so complicated??? but its ok la..i do my share of work..juz hope d nx 2 weeks nothing will go wrong lor..i juz recovered from my cold le..veri happy sia...but sad bcoz tml after work muz stay back for meeting so sad..later go home muz alone again liao...=( den juz now go home rain so big..i use my jacket to shelter myself..suddenly feel so alone..so alone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home