*~My Story~*

Don eveR faLL asLeep here.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

wa...so fast le...its e 2nd last week for holidays...haixxx..and i look at myself. wat i haf accomplished?? realli nothing sia...although i can say its a gd rest ba...but cant help tinking i wasted so much time..my x-mas holidays...haixx...its hasn't been anytink special for me, i guess. h.m. is going to fly off to japan nx wk..how i xian mu her o....onli mi haf to be stuck all times in s'pore...anyway realli looking forward to sch-reopening....bi jing its my last semester le...i wish to do better...haha...anyway e weather nowadays veri rainy...although i scare wear slippers may fall down but e weather veri romantic ah...hahaa....ok liao now mi go off le...go walk walk c wat can buy during tis festive season...hehee....^^*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home