*~My Story~*

Don eveR faLL asLeep here.

Friday, November 19, 2004

ya...its e 2nd week of holidays. A friday. As usual, i'm juz pinned to the computer on my hard seat..typing away on my new keyboard. YEAH!!! anywae juz watch s'pore idols results earlier...so veri happy...3 cheers for sly!!!! yaHOO!!! i tink i going mad le...keke...anywae juz wanted to update my blog...today went to e creative fair...alot of mp3 players were on sale..not realli on sale..but some of them were cheaper...haiz..mi too poor le..juz picked my keyboard onli...today went to watch pple ice-skate too...din realli go ice-skate coz it was kinda too late...it reminded mi how much i miss ice-skating..e feeling of floating on ice...WOW~shld go ice-skate again...got so much frustrations to vent out...grrr....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home