*~My Story~*

Don eveR faLL asLeep here.

Monday, September 20, 2004

half of ipp...

Today is a start of a new week...week no.6 of ipp..e marking dat indicates i have passed half of my attachment which i m v glad for it...coz i m tired out already...the weekend passed veri quickly..wat wif my comp breaking down and all those...worried and spend so much money on it...haiz...hai mi cannot buy some of the stuff i wan...sian de....but it also taught mi a lesson...how i shld spend my money...my priorities seem to haf gone wrong too...i tink for mi now juz save as much as possible ba..maybe don buy too much things liao...but tink i still need new clothes and everything...maybe my headphones too..coz music IS veri important to mi...ok liao....hope tis week goes well for mi....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home