*~My Story~*

Don eveR faLL asLeep here.

Friday, September 10, 2004

stubborn me??

wa........eat finish lunch le came back to office feel so gd..dunno y sia..maybe even feel happy? so strange......hmmm......so qi guai woh..but now feel v sian aso..waiting for 5.30 to cum...haiz...slack ah slack...suddenly found myself to be a veri stubborn gal....i din realise it until these few years sia..tink my stubborness hurt alot of pple ba..haiz....in primary sch used to be a veri guai n zibi gal one..had veri little frens..........yet my results wasn't e best of the best..can say it was quite poor ba..all e gals in my class were prettier den mi..i was juz a dark small-sized gal.....wahaha...tink e ugliest maybe ba....but back then maybe i already starting to some of my stubborness.....would remain e quietest in my classs..and onli mingle wif pple i like..scarly some pple tink i zibi one..mi change alot ba...maybe to e friendly mi now.....but one thing wont change is my stubborness.hahaha...do wat now leh..so bored sia.....yawnZZ........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home