*~My Story~*

Don eveR faLL asLeep here.

Friday, September 02, 2005

my superstar is kelly!!!

ys watched d live telecast of jue dui superstar...wow..alot of surprises..i tink d show was veri well done lor...as in everytin is so interesting...kelly is my superstar!!! although she lost eventually...but i tink out of d 5 rounds she won 4 times leh..juz to show dat she got d 10 stones leh...hahaha...

i like all her songs...all power liao..tink she learn from shi xin hui..wahahaha...gd man...some more mi and my sister was hoping she lose...haha..coz den she can sign d univeral music instead of signing play music...coz universal more chances to go taiwan and is a bigger record company..dats y my sis din vote for her..hahaha...we care for her dats y man...now junyang also can sign universal music...YEAH!!!!!

ys jj also cum for special performance and duet wif kelly and weilian...wow...he is reali veri gd lor..all those dancing rap and singing..already captured alot of attention ...even my mum love JJ...wahahaha...

i haf confidence kelly will make it to taiwan...wahaha....now haf to get back to my coding..today look like panda again..nvm...weekend is cuming liao..mi today can wear jeans and t-shirt..so happy..juz like myself...^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home