*~My Story~*

Don eveR faLL asLeep here.

Friday, August 19, 2005

a bz friday...

today is a bz friday man...ard 12 smetink went to tanjong pagar IBM towers for an interview wif d company..hahaha..like comm skill sia...i wear formal..den got 2 interviewers interview mi...hahaha..den ask many qns like wat projects i did for my final year back...hahahaa...so funni..even want to see my transcript..i see dat i haf impressed them wif my french..gd gd....hope can hear gd news from them..my hands feeling abit itchy wanna start coding liao..=)

den later met yungting...hahaha..she veri lihai leh..now got blue colour lanyard..ying liao lor..wahahahaha..den she bring mi to the workplace where fypj supervisors sit man..wow cool leh..haha..but i keep scared dat lecturers will ren de wo..den we also went mac to chat and eat..planning d gathering for nx sat...ha....gd to see her sia...

at nite finally met my gd gd gd fren hehehee...my jie mei..my soul mate..my best fren..wat ever u call it..hahahaha..JIAHUI~!~~~~hahahaha..we went causeway to haf dinner lor...go fiesta jap restaurant..nice dinner..we eat till so full man..tink explode..den we also toked alot lor..toked wat happen to us recently...juz like d old times...hahaha...den we also shopped ard..but din realli buy anytink..hope to see her during nx week ktv..wahahaha...

to jiahui ...u better go huh..or else...wahahahaha...bu gan bu gan..or someone may chop mi up also...LOL...


mi and jiahui...


under jiahui block downstairs...hahaha..^^


cheesee....


n again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home