*~My Story~*

Don eveR faLL asLeep here.

Monday, March 21, 2005

HaPpY bIrThDAY To sHi HuI~~

first of all...i wan to wish a very happy 20th birthday to shi hui...may all ur wishes cum true...although i donno if she will browse my blog..but nvm...celebrated her birthday at mac in sch today...was kinda fun...with e chocolate cake and all..i esp rem e cake..haha...coz it was so chocalatey...haha..but nvm..i like~~^^*



tml's e final xml quiz...i got back my quiz 2 today..was quite shocked actually coz i tot e paper was quite badly done...but i hope my final quiz tml i can perform even better...huahahaha...onli left one week to finish up my proj..i wonder if i can get all e things done properly by then...although tis is going to be a super stress week...but i'm all ready for it...full of energy to keep mi going...hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home