*~My Story~*

Don eveR faLL asLeep here.

Friday, February 18, 2005

hey...todae was a unexpectedly fun day...although quite bz wif lessons in d day and projects in e afternoon...but manage to had alot of fun in the lab....
here's a photo we took in the lab...



in the lab...




after dat....mi and my frens went home...accomp my fren go doctor...sick le ba...she shld take more care of herself..coz another upcoming event cuming soon...hoR??? haha...after visiting the doc...we 3 decided to go my house downstairs play fireworks..fun worR...esp i don play wif them often...realli thanx to them for e fireworks...so long nv play wif it liao...=P


burning grass...not veri environment global friendly...ha...



mi and JH...under my block....=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home