*~My Story~*

Don eveR faLL asLeep here.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

racing stripes...

hmmm..today afternoon juz went to my mother side's family to visit...wow all 3 of them unmarried...so dat means no hongbaos...opps...realistic..haha...but surprisingly dunno when one of them exchange e stock thing den juz gave mi and sis money...haha....although little...but i hav counted it inside my hongbao collection...haiz...onli one year nv see them...all of them seems to haf grown much older...like veri cang sang...haha...

juz watched e beauty peagant on tv lor..coz nothing to do...den started arguing wif my family where to eat...realli veri boliao all of us sometimes...fight fight fight can fight over food de...we were in amk...so juz decided to go s11 to eat lor...haha...after dat went to watch wif my sis the kids movie racing stripes...erm..realli not my idea...but my sis watch e i do i do le...so muz accompany her watch another one...

let her choose...choose a kid movie...haiz....so my parents went watch i do i do...actually tot e racing stripes not nice..sure waste money...but actually still ok lar...quite 'wen xing' although i wanted to watch hide and seek...hmmm...kind of learnt sometink from e movie also....oh ya....tink e spongebob movie coming soon...looks like kind of funny...and winnie the pooh movie also...haiz..eat too much chocolates le....or nuts...now i got pimples on my face..haiz hope they not so ming xian...sadz......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home